Except as explicitly provided herein, this Policy applies to your use of the ATG e-Power website (the “Website”), the ATG e-Power mobile application (the “App”), and to any service offered by ATG e-Power that includes a link to this Policy, including your ATG e-Power account (if you have registered or are registering your account) and the ATG e-Power radio-frequency identification cards (the “RFID cards”) (each of these services and applications are collectively defined as the “Service”).
What Personal Data do we collect?
In order to provide our services to you, we will ask you to provide necessary personal data that is required to provide those services. If you do not provide your personal data, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
Information You Provide Directly to Us
· Account or Profile Data: When you register an account with us, we may collect your name, username, password, email address. During your interaction with our Products, we may further collect your nickname, title profile picture, telephone number, postal code, country, location , ATG e-Power card number, user identification, user differentiator, information about your vehicle (e.g. make, model, color), and payment information such as the last four digits of your credit card number, language preference or time zone information into your account.
· User Content: The Service may allow you to upload content, such as images and photos, and communications with other users.
· Feedback: When using feedback and suggestion features in our Products, we will collect your email address, mobile phone number and your feedback content to address your problems and solve device failures on a timely basis.
Information We Collect Automatically
· Device Information: When you interact with our Product, we automatically collect device information, such as the MAC address of your devices, IP address, wireless connection information, operating system type and version, application version number, push notification identifier, log files, and mobile network information.
· Usage Data: During your interaction with our Sites and Services, we automatically collect usage data relating to visits, clicks, downloads, messages sent/received, and other usage of our Sites and Services.
· Log information: When you use our app, the application and exception log may be uploaded.
· Location Information: We may collect information about your real-time precise or non-precise geo-location when you use our specific Products or Services, such as robot cleaner and weather service.
Charging Network Data / Station Data
· Charging Network Data: When you use the ATG e-Power Network, we may collect information such as, charging session date, start time, end time, duration, identification number, energy dispensed, charging port identification number, total fees associated with each charging session, pricing policy applied, RFID Card Identification Number, power cycle patterns, current, and voltage.
· ATG e-Power Station Data: If you own or operate a ATG e-Power station for use commercially (a “Site Host”), we collect certain information from you as a Site Host, such as contact details and the Site Host’s affiliation or association to a company account. If you own or operate a ATG e-Power station for home use, we may collect session and scheduling data, information relating to the WIFI network you connect to the ATG e-Power station, geolocation of the ATG e-Power station, and other data you input into the home ATG e-Power station.
Purposes and legal basis for processing Personal Data
The purpose for which we may process information about you are as follows:
· Marketing Communication: We may process your personal data to provide marketing and promotional materials to you on our Products and Services. If we do so, each communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to opt-out of receiving future communications of that nature. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. Additionally, if you consent to participate in our lottery, contest or other promotions, we may use your personal data to manage such activities.
· Personalization: We may process your account and profile data, usage data, device information to personalize product design and to provide you with services tailored for you, such as recommending and displaying information and advertisements regarding products suited to you, and to invite you to participate in surveys relating to your use of our Products. The legal basis for this processing is your consent.
· Legal Compliance: We may process your personal data as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable laws and regulations; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations, business and systems; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of other users, including you; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Who do we share Personal Data with?
We may share your information we collect as follows:
· To our third-party service providers who perform certain business-related functions for us, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment and credit card processing, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer support service, e-mail delivery services, and other similar services to enable them to provide services to us.
· To our customers and other business partners who provide you, directly or indirectly, with your Smart Devices, and/or networks and systems through which you access and use our Sites and Services.
· To an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings). In such an event, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership, incompatible new uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information.
· As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable laws and regulations; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations, business and systems; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of other users, including you; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
· To subsidiaries or affiliates within our corporate family, to carry out regular business activities. Except for the third parties described above, to third parties only with your consent.
Your Rights Relating to Your Personal Data
We respect your rights and control over your personal data. You may exercise any of the following rights:
· Via the “Profile – Personal Center” in our Products
· By emailing us at email@example.com
You do not have to pay a fee and we will aim to respond you within 30 days. If you decide to email us, in your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your personal information deleted from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your personal information. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request, for security purposes.
· Request access to the personal data that we process about you;
· Request that we correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information about you;
· Request deletion of personal data about you;
· Request restrictions, temporarily or permanently, on our processing of some or all personal data about you;
· Request transfer of personal information to you or a third party where we process the data based on your consent or a contract with you, and where our processing is automated;
· Opt-out or object to our use of personal data about you where our use is based on your consent or our legitimate interests.
Information Security Safeguards
We use commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We provides various security strategies to effectively ensure data security of user and device. As for device access, ATG e-Power proprietary algorithms are employed to ensure data isolation, access authentication, applying for authorization. As for data communication, communication using security algorithms and transmission encryption protocols and commercial level information encryption transmission based on dynamic keys are supported. As for data processing, strict data filtering and validation and complete data audit are applied. As for data storage, all confidential information of users will be safely encrypted for storage. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Retention Period
Links to Third Party Websites and Services
This Website may contain links to third-party sites. Access to any other websites linked to the ATG e-Power Website is at the user’s own risk, and ATG e-Power is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these websites. ATG e-Power provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply any kind of endorsement. If you provide any third-party with your information, we recommend that you review their privacy policies as ATG e-Power does not control how they collect, process and transfer your information.
The Website and Service are intended for persons licensed to drive. In the United States, this typically means individuals over the age of 16. ATG e-Power does not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 16 years of age. If you are less than 16 years of age, we request that you do not submit information to us. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected “personal information” (as defined by the United States Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) from children under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as possible as required by applicable law.
Changes to this Policy Policy
You can contact us by email at email@example.com or write to us at: 10588 Monte Vista Ave, Montclair, CA 91763.